Sign up to our newsletter to keep up with our latest news & special offers
Terms & Conditions
- Our Products
* Products are subject to availability. If we are unable to supply your chosen item, we reserve the right to substitute a product of equivalent value, quality and colour.
* If we are unable to provide your chosen item or a suitable substitution, we will advise you as soon as possible.
* We may deliver some flowers in bud to increase vase life.
* Prices listed are valid for a maximum of 14 days after placing your order.
* Prices include VAT at current rates (13.5% and 23%) but exclude delivery charges.
- Orders / Payment
* In order to fulfill your order we require all necessary fields contained within the order form to be completed with the relevant information. By submitting your order and payment details, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the site
* Payment Security We recommend you order online using our secure order form or by phone. If using a credit card from outside the Euro zone the currency conversion will be done by the credit card company.
* Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in Ireland. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
* Delivery charges will be applicable within the specified area. If you request delivery to remote areas which are not normally delivered to you will be advised of any additional charges as soon as possible upon receipt of your Order Form.
* Should a timed delivery be requested we will endeavour to comply with request but cannot be bound in any way to honour such a request.
* Unfortunately we can’t offer same delivery but if you would like to call us we will certainly do our best t0 facilitate this for you. We do not deliver on Sundays or public holidays (except on Mothers day).
* Where incorrect personal and delivery details have been supplied problems or delays in delivery may result, therefore please ensure that you have included the full address details, of the intended recipient and your daytime telephone number or e-mail address so that we can notify you in the event that any delivery problems occur.
* It may occur on a very rare occasion that a delivery cannot be made on the requested date. In this event you will be given prior notice wherever possible and we shall either make alternative arrangements or shall refund your payment in full within 7 days.
* Where a third party is involved during delivery, such as hospitals, schools, Offices, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
* In the instance of there being difficulties in delivering your order to the intended recipient we reserve the right to contact the recipient using the contact details you provide on the Order Form.Should the recipient not be home we will attempt to deliver to a neighbour or post a card through the letterbox informing them that a delivery has been attempted.
* In the instance of us not being able to execute delivery due to missing information, incomplete address, order being refused by recipient, nobody available at address, not being able to find neighbours to accept delivery, we may resend new order minus redelivery costs when delivery becomes possible.
* If redelivery is not requested we may at our discretion refund order value minus delivery costs if original delivery has been attempted
* Orders may be amended or cancelled up to 24 hours before the intended delivery date.
* We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Online Site and/or the Online Service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Online Service or Online Site. Changes will be effective five hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new terms and conditions.
* Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Online Site and/or the Online Services for any reason at any time.
* These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Online Site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
* A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists under statute law.
* Save in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.